Bangalore to Chennai Highway


I usually prefer to travel from Chennai to Bangalore using the NH7 Highway. The road is so beautiful, that your car or bike can go at a speed of even 150
Kms/hour. I had so many driving experiences on this road for the past 4 years. My first visit is a new Tata Indica car of my aunt. When we started from Bangalore, crossed the hectic traffic of Hosur road and after crossing Electronic City, we could able to increase the speed of the car. But it was sometime back in 2005, the road till Vellore it was good but after that lot of construction work and it was pure difficulty for us to drive. Later I got my new Pulsor Bajaj bike, so I wanted to freak in this road with my new bike. So I started one great morning around 5 AM. Found a petrol pump and filled the tank with 13 liters of petrol. My accelerator was keep increasing to a speed of 100 Kms / hour. Ah! What a great experience it was, both the sides of the road has a great scenic view. I could not believe that the bike goes so smooth in 100 to 120 in the Highway. Such a great experience for me, on the road till Krishnagiri, it will like a ride in the mountain. Lots of ups and downs in the road, the bike may little go down in the speed when it climbs up. But after you take a left to Burgur from krishnagiri, it is a complete straight drive to Chennai. You may little feel discomfort if you are going along, so can take rest and have some tea or coffee. If you want to have some good food, in Vellore you have it in Hotel Saravana bhavan. You can fuel yourself in this restaurant. From Vellore it is only 150 Kms to Chennai. You can then hip hop the speed of the bike and reach Chennai within one hour and thirty mints. That was a cool experience for me and my friend. We used to take the charge of the vehicle with every 100 Kms so that both of us can enjoy pleasing driving. One advantage is you don’t have to pay the toll if you go y Bike.

Now, I had made my trip in this road with my own car as well.

2 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

About this blog

The text and images of this site is owned by myself, without any prior notice the content should not be misused in anyother site.

Content Administrator - arul.kadirvel@gmail.com